When you arrive for your appointment, please make note:
- Fulcrum Manual Therapy is now located at 103-153 Rockridge drive in Blumenort, MB.
- Parking is available in front of the building. There is a waiting room where the therapist will meet you.
- Your first visit will primarily consist of reviewing your patient history; followed by an assessment and treatment plan.
- A thorough patient history form must be filled out, which you can download and print from the link below. Filling out the form prior to your first visit will save session time. You can expect the hands-on portion of the first visit to be shorter because of the consultation. Follow up visits will include a shorter evaluation and longer treatment.
- Treatment sessions are 50-70 minutes in length.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Please provide any medically relevant documents.
- Minors are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.