Please note: I am currently a student of the CCO, working to complete my Thesis in order to receive my Diploma of Osteopathic Manual Practice. Once I graduate, I can provide Osteopathic Manual Therapy that can be billed to private insurance under "Osteopathy" which is covered by most insurance companies.
The advanced Massage Therapy techniques used treat musculoskeletal conditions that concern the bones and tissues of the body. Any tension, blockage or compression can affect blood flow, nerve supply, lymph drainage resulting in pressure pain, discomfort, and disease states.
- Structural Manipulation- A quick impulse applied to reduce the strain at a single joint
- Myofascial Release- Releasing tissues of the body thereby allowing freedom of circulation
- Muscle Energy- Positioning joints to allow muscular release and joint correction
- Visceral Release- Gently releasing organs that may be compressed, causing postural issues and referred spinal pain
- Craniosacral- involves the bones of the skull, face and sacrum to mobilize spinal fluid, necessary in recovery of all conditions