When you arrive for your appointment, please make note:
- Fulcrum Manual Therapy is a home-based business located in the last house on the left on Demers street.
- Please park in the designated client parking spot in front of the house. If someone is parked there (in session), please park and wait on the street until the previous person leaves, then repark in the client spot. Please note that there is no waiting room.
- Once parked, please make your way to the side door for your scheduled appt and I will meet you there.
- Your first visit will primarily consist of reviewing your patient history. Followed by an assessment and treatment plan.
- A thorough patient history form must be filled out, which you can download and print from the link below. Filling out the form prior to your first visit will help save session time. You can expect the hands on portion of the first visit to be shorter because of the consultation. Follow up visits will include a shorter evaluation and longer treatment.
- Treatment sessions are 50-70 minutes in length.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Please provide any medically relevant documents.
- Minors are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.